Download Pubg Mobile after ban in India. iOS & Android users could not get around the PUBG ban. The iOS security and restriction protocols do not allow this sideloading of APK and OBB files that Android users could. Jailbroken Apple devices are definitely an exception here. However, there is a workaround without the need of jailbreaking your iOS device.
Also Read:- Airtel Broadband plan Details
To be specific, there are three ways of downloading and installing PUBG on iOS. One requires you to change the location of your country while the other via using VPN services and the final one by getting the Korean version of PUBG. Here are the steps to go about both these options.
How To Download Pubg in iOS After Ban in India
- Open the Apps section and tap on the Account icon
- Tapon your account and tap on Country/Region.
- Fromthe pop up select any other country other than India.
- Now, provide your billing address
- Entersome random name by random text in Street Name and region
- Finally, select a region and enter a Zipcode (You can get Zip codes for the region from Google)
- Selectthe payment option as None.
- Saveit, once done the App Store will restart itself.
- NowSearch for PUBG Mobile on the App Store and you can download the game without any issue and play.
Also Read:- Pubg Zero Lag Mode
How To Download Pubg in Android After Ban in India
- First of All Download Pubg Mobile From Here
- After That Install pubg Mobile in Your Device.
- Now important Step Download DNS App From Playstore.
- Open The App Nothing To Do here just connect It
- Voilla! App is Connect successfully
- Now open Pubg And Update It🥰
These steps will finally allow iOS users to get back to their favorite game and enjoy the latest update. The latest update has brought a ton of graphical overhaul to the game. Furthermore, finally the much anticipated Erangel 2.0 is here.