American video streaming service Amazon Prime Video has announced a collaboration with Reliance Jio to provide JioFiber subscribers access to its content. Further, Jio will offer one year of Prime membership worth ₹999 to JioFiber customers on Gold and above broadband plans, at no extra cost.
- तेलंगाना सरकार नागरिकों को व्हाट्सएप से संपत्ति कर का भुगतान
- कॉल आने पर विडियो रिंगटोन कैसे सेट करे
- यह फोटो ऐप आपके आएगी बहुत काम, कैसे उपयोग करें ? जानिए
- Facebook TikTok जैसे Reels फीचर को Instagram Lite ऐप में है
- Elon musk दुनिया का सबसे अमीर खिताब हार गए
JioFiber customers, on Gold plans and above, can activate their annual Amazon Prime membership by signing in through an existing Amazon account or by creating a new one through their Jio Set-top box and by logging into the Jio app or the website. While new customers can recharge the JioFiber Gold and above plan, existing Amazon Prime members can directly sign-in on their Jio Set-top-boxes.
HOW TO GET JIO’S FREE AMAZON PRIME OFFER
As per official communication from Reliance Jio, both new or existing JioFiber users who recharge with Gold or above plan will be eligible for this offer. Customers on Silver and Bronze plan can simply recharge and upgrade to JioFiber Gold or above plan to avail this exciting offer.
1. JioFiber user needs to recharge and activate JioFiber Gold or above plan
2. Visit MyJio app or Jio.com and log in to your JioFiber account
3. Click on the 1-Year Amazon Prime Membership banner and sign-in to your Amazon Prime account to enjoy
Tags:- Jio Fiber, high Speed internet, jio, jio fi, fiber, jio broadband, Amazon prime, free 1year Amazon prime, Amazon prime free subscription,